PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP CLASS (English) (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
These course cover everything necessary in theory and practical knowledge to perform all kinds
of makeup in different areas of the industry.
Part time Class
DATE: July 21, 2019
Duration: 10 weeks
Times: Evening 6:00pm-10:00pm
Full time Class
Date: July 21, 2019
Monday - Thursday
Duration: 5 weeks
Times: Morning 11:00am-3:00pm
Our classes are designed for beginners who are motivated to start a career as a professional makeup artist and who need a complete guide. You will learn (step by step) correct makeup application, types of brushes and their uses, how to create your portfolio, and how to excel in the makeup industry.
This course will not only prepare you as a professional makeup artist, but it will also guide you on how to convert this career into your business.
•Introduction to makeup
• Knowledge and uses of brushes and
• Knowledge of primers and bases
• Basic Makeup
• Correct application of Correctors and complexion
• Day makeup
• Night makeup
• Soft smokey eyes
• Color smokey eyes
• Black smokey eyes
• Social makeup with glitter
• Image and styling advice
• Editorial makeup
• Pin up makeup
• Trend makeup
• Contour and highlight
• Quinceañera makeup
• Makeup for mature skin
• Men's grooming
• Makeup with pigments
• Color theory
• Makeup for photography & Common mistakes
• Lighting and photography
• Makeup for dark skin tones
• Artistic makeup
• Individual eyelash application
•Makeup kit included which will be used for each class
•Professional Makeup Artist Certificate
• Pro Discount
•Diva Glam alumni discount for future classes and product discounts in some of the lines we carry
•The day of the final exam the best makeup work will be issued an award
• Possibility to join Diva Glam team
$200 Registration fee needed to reserve your seat
Forms of Payment accepted :
• Bank deposit: BOA, Wells Fargo
• Credit Card : At the Studio
• Cash APP: $divaglambylissa
• Zelle: 201-936-2922
• Cash : At the Studio
Please send receipt/ proof of payment by email: email@example.com
You have several options to make your payments.
1. Weekly payments beginning the day of registration and making the final payment 2 weeks before the course ends.
2. You can make 3 payments. When you register, when class begins, and make final payment mid-course.
3. Payment in full on the first day of class.
4. You can create a payment plan via PayPal payment plan
Deposit is needed to reserve your seat.
Payments and Registration fees are non refundable.
•The students must wear black (blouse and trousers) during class.
• The studio will provide you with a Diva Glam t-shirt, as a gift, to use in class.
• Punctuality of the students' is taken into account during their final evaluation.
• Students must bring a model (mandatory) to each class practice. Models must arrive at 1:00 pm for the Day session or 8:00 pm for the Evening session.
* Note: If you do not have a model, you will not be able to take that class.
• False lashes will be used for each look. Lashes are available for purchase at the studio or you may bring your own to use on each model.
Thank you for selecting Diva Glam to be a part of your journey as you enter the beauty industry. We are committed to sharing all our knowledge with lots of passion and dedication to provide the best to you.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Registration fee$206.78$206.780$0